Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 8 - Love is Not Jealous


Determine to become your Spouse's biggest fan and to reject any thoughts of jealousy. Take his negative attributes and burn it. Then share how glad you are about a success he has had.

10. inpatient
9. workaholic
8. moody
7. lazy
6. jealous
5. sloppy
4. hypochondria
3. short temper
2. unreliable
1. antisocial


Okay, since I didn't write them on paper I wrote them on my blog. I tried to cross them out but there is no option here on how to do that. So I am making them tiny and hard to see.

My husband's biggest accomplishment is owning his own business. He is a hardworker. He works 24/7 to provide for us. We did manage to get this house in better times even though now we are struggling to maintain it.

Lately he has been taking breaks from his work and spending time with me and the family attending baseball games, dance and eating dinner together. We are still working on the family participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment