Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 2 - Love is Kind

Do one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.

I let him sleep in really late keeping the kids downstairs and quiet. While he was sleeping I made him coffee. Usually he makes the coffee. So when he finally woke up I gave him a morning kiss and told him that coffee was made. He was a bit surprised that I made it for him. Also while he was sleeping I prepared dinner. We are having Santa Fe Chicken from the crockpot.

Later in the day lunch time. I was making mac and cheese for the kids. Naomi was fighting me saying she didn't want mac and cheese. So Evan asked her what she wanted. She wanted grilled cheese. He volunteered to make her grilled cheese along with one for me and finished my mac and cheese without me asking.

Is he reading the same book?

No comments:

Post a Comment