Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 5 - Love is Not Rude

Ask your spouse to tell you three things that makes him irritated about you.
He's working today so I text him the following:
Thinking. Name 3 things that irritates you about me. Be honest. I won't get mad.
My husband responds with:
Babe, it wouldn't matter even if there was =)
(yes, he did include the smiley at the end of this sentence).
I actually cried when I read his message. Yes, tears actually came down my face. We get so busy in our lives that we forget to stop and smell the roses and tell each other that we love each other. Most days I feel more like roommates than anything else as we pass each other through the day.
I wrote him back:
You are so sweet, I love you.
Later in the day, I text him again:
Have I told you today that I love you. You are my everything. xoxoxo
(that is our wedding song You Are My Everything.")
His response:
Love you too. xoxo
Hey, u ok?
I guess I went a little overboard. Hope he doesn't figure out what I'm up to in only 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment