Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 3 - Love Is Not Selfish

Buy your spouse something that say's "I was thinking of you."

First off let me just say we are dirt poor at this moment. We are struggling to pay our bills and living pay check to pay check. So today I actually spent no money at all because mainly we don't have any to spend.

It's memorial day. I took the kids to march in the parade. My husband stayed home to a peaceful quite house and slept while we were out. When I returned I was exhausted from walking in the parade and so we all took naps. I know, big mistake. Why? Because they wouldn't go to sleep at their bed time and actually stayed up till 9 when normally they go to bed like 7:30.

At one point in the day my husband said, "If I cook you dinner, will you give me something later in the day we haven't done it all weekend?" Well, I'm just exhausted. Luckily I took a nap so had energy after the kids went to bed to finally have and enjoy sex.

This is a photo of the dinner that he made me and the kids. It had chocolate chips in it. Very yummy.

Well, tomorrow he goes off to work so it's back to a regular work day.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like everything is working out nicely for you-I decided I'm going to set up the blog and start on our Anniversary which is the 28th and start the 40 days from there-I am so hapy to see your progress and it's such a great feeling to reconnect. Sometimes it takes your kindness and effort to see him-Nagging gets us nowhere. And we are good at that-he seems to be helping you with certain things-It must be a great break-Meanwhile your doing this dare and already he it taking to it-
    Like I said I am going to set up my blog today to have to ready to go on Thursday to start my day 1.

    ReplyDelete